- News 1999–2007
See Presentations for links to the presentations.
- November 2007: From January 2008, all CyberText newsletter articles will be posted on the CyberText blog: http://cybertext.wordpress.com/
- February 2007: CyberText Consulting moves house, life, and office to Bridgetown in Western Australia's south-west; Rhonda started working remotely full-time
- October 28, 2006: Rhonda presented a session on 'Reviewing Screen-based Content at the ASTC (NSW) annual conference in Sydney, New South Wales
- September 2006: Rhonda spoke to an undergraduate class at Curtin University's Business School on business entrepreneurship
- May 2006: Rhonda presented a session at the AODC (Australasian Online Documentation and Content Conference) in Cairns, Queensland on 'Reviewing screen-based content'
- April 2006: Rhonda presented a session on 'Customizing HTML outputs from Author-it' at the annual WritersUA conference in Palm Springs, California
- December 2005: Rhonda achieved an Excellence award and a Merit award for her entries in the 2005–2006 STC Australia Chapter competition. The entries were software demonstration 'movies' for BMS Solutions and Fractal Technologies. This is the third year Rhonda has entered and won an Excellence award.
- September 2005: Rhonda presented a session to the Society of Editors (WA), Inc. titled 'From paper to pixels: Dealing with digital content'
- March 2005: Rhonda presented a session on Author-it at the annual WritersUA conference in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Jan 2005: Rhonda Bracey achieved an Excellence award for her online Help entry in the 2004–2005 STC Australia Chapter competition. The client was Ramesys Global. This is the second year Rhonda has entered and won an Excellence award—both entries were created with Author-it.
- December 2004: A tip about Word 2003 was published in the Dec 2004 issue of Southern Communicator, the Australian and New Zealand Journal of Technical Communication
- September 2004: Rhonda Bracey became a Senior Member of the Society for Technical Communication
- September 2004: An article written by Rhonda Bracey was published in the STC journal, Intercom. Titled 'Training Away From Your Comfort Zone', it is based on sessions Rhonda presented at the STC Annual Conferences in 2002 and 2003.
- August 2004: Rhonda delivered a full-day PowerPoint training course at the Pilbara Training Centre in Karratha
- July 2004: Rhonda attended the Executive Committee meeting of the Australia Chapter of STC, in Sydney, new South Wales
- July 2004: Rhonda delivered a short course on PaintShop Pro to staff at the Western Australian Institute of Sport
- May 2004: Char James-Tanny and Rhonda co-presented a demonstration titled 'Author-it Tips and Tricks' at the STC 51st Annual Conference in Baltimore, Maryland
- April 2004: Rhonda attended the AODC Conference in Sydney, New South Wales
- February 2004: Char James-Tanny of Boston and Rhonda collaborated on an introductory Author-it training guide
- December 2003: Rhonda earned an Excellence Award in the Online Communications section of the STC Competition (Australia Chapter). The entry was for Survey Author online Help for Dolphin Software in Darwin, written using Author-it
- June 1, 2003: Author-it Announces Inaugural Certified Consultants: CyberText Consulting is pleased to announce that Rhonda Bracey is one of the first inaugural Author-it Certified Consultants, along with Char James-Tanny of JTF Associates
- May 2003: Rhonda presented a session at the STC Annual Conference (Dallas, Texas) titled 'Training 101: Logistics for Delivering Face-to-face Instruction'
- May 2002: Rhonda presented a session at the STC Annual Conference (Nashville, Tennessee) on 'Training 101: Learn How to Train'
- May 2001: Rhonda attended the STC Annual Conference (Chicago, Illinois)
- August 1999: Rhonda Bracey established CyberText Consulting Pty Ltd
Webpage last updated: 16 March 2018