Welcome to CyberText Consulting
March 2013: Rhonda attended the ConveyUX and WritersUA annual conferences in Seattle, Washington.
February 2013: Rhonda presented a webinar on the benefits and downsides of telecommuting to attendees from TCANZ.
November 2012: Rhonda presented two sessions at the ASTC (NSW) annual conference, one on remote working, the other on editing.
Keep up to date with us on Twitter. Twitter ID: cybertext
We offer substantial quantity discounts on StyleWriter software licenses (10+, 100+, 1000+); contact us for details.
Get your technical communication books from the CyberText bookstore (in association with Amazon.com).
Welcome to CyberText Consulting: technical writing and online documentation specialists. Our aim is to make your technical information easier to understand. We do this by creating clear and meaningful documentation for your business, your products and services, and for your clients.
- don't know where to start when it comes to your documentation needs or aren't aware of the documentation choices you have
- have a great software product, but don't have the expertise to create the documentation for it (online help, user and admin guides, quick reference cards, training materials, tutorials, animations and demos, and so on)
- need your existing website edited or critiqued
- need an independent review of the user interface of your software, web application, or website
- need your existing documentation edited, converted, or reformatted
- need some policies and procedures written
- need a newsletter
...then talk to us to see how we can help you. Our Services section has full details on the types of documentation, editing, research, and training services we offer, as well as examples of some projects we have undertaken. And if you want to see what others think of our work (and work ethic), check out some of the kudos, accolades, and testimonials we have received.