Welcome to CyberText Consulting
October 2014: Rhonda will present a session on clear writing at the biennial TCANZ Conference in Christchurch, New Zealand.
August 2014: Rhonda presented two sessions at the annual EAPAA Conference in Sydney, Australia: 'Getting your personal message across' and 'Working away from the office: Benefits and drawbacks'
August 2014: Rhonda presented a session on 'Telecommuting: Pros and Cons' at the Society of Editors (Western Australia) Winter Seminar on 'Editing in the Digital Age' in Perth, Western Australia.
March 2014: Rhonda presented at the WritersUA annual conference in Palm Springs, California; topic: 'Clear, Concise, Consistent: Reducing User Confusion
Keep up to date with us on Twitter. Twitter ID: cybertext
We offer substantial quantity discounts on StyleWriter software licenses (10+, 100+, 1000+); contact us for details.
Get your technical communication books from the CyberText bookstore (in association with Amazon.com).
Welcome to CyberText Consulting: technical writing and editing specialists. Our aim is to make your technical information easier to understand. We do this by creating clear and meaningful documentation for your business, your products and services, and for your clients. Or by revising your existing content.
- don't know where to start when it comes to your documentation needs or aren't aware of the documentation choices you have
- have a great software product, but don't have the expertise to create the documentation for it (online help, user and admin guides, quick reference cards, training materials, tutorials, animations and demos, and so on)
- need your existing documentation or website content edited
- need an independent review of the user interface of your software, web application, or website
- need some policies and procedures written
- need some Word templates set up
...then talk to us to see how we can help you. Our Services section has full details on the types of documentation and editing services we offer, as well as examples of some projects we've undertaken. And if you want to see what others think of our work (and work ethic), check out some of the kudos, accolades, and testimonials we've received.