Welcome to CyberText Consulting
May 2016: Rhonda will present two workshops for Environmental Health Australia (Western Australia) Incorporated in Perth, Western Australia, titled 'Plain language writing: Tips for delivering complex messages to a general audience' and 'Save time and your sanity: Increase your efficiency with Microsoft Word'.
March 2016: Rhonda presented a session at the annual American Copy Editors Society Conference in Portland, Oregon, titled 'Save time and your sanity: Increase your efficiency with Microsoft Word'.
February 2016: Rhonda presented two workshops for the Department of Education in Perth, Western Australia, titled 'Plain language writing: Tips for delivering complex messages to a general audience'
Keep up to date with us on Twitter. Twitter ID: cybertext
Get your technical communication books from the CyberText bookstore (in association with Amazon.com).
Welcome to CyberText Consulting: technical writing and editing specialists. We aim to make your technical information easier to understand. We do this by revising your existing content or by creating clear and meaningful documentation for your business, your products and services, and for your clients.
- don't know where to start when it comes to your documentation needs or aren't aware of the documentation choices you have
- have existing documentation that your readers can't understand
- have a great software product, but don't have the expertise to create the documentation for it (online help, user and admin guides, quick reference cards, training materials, tutorials, animations and demos, and so on)
- need your existing documentation or website content edited
- need an independent review of the user interface of your software, web application, or website
- need some policies and procedures written
- need some Word templates set up
...then talk to us to see how we can help you. Our Services section has full details on the types of documentation and editing services we offer, as well as examples of some projects we've undertaken. And if you want to see what others think of our work (and work ethic), check out some of the kudos, accolades, and testimonials we've received.